Email to schedule Private & Duet Appointments: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Weekly Public Classes
(check Facebook and Instagram for my subbing schedule which rotates weekly)
9am-10:15am Hips & Hamstrings @Sebastianyoga
11am-Noon All Levels @Winsdsor (members only)
9am-10:30am Inter/Adv Vinyasa @DanceSpace
6:30pm-7:30pm All Levels Vinyasa @MAX Fitness
6pm-7pm Hot Yoga @Quail Valley (members only)
9am-10:30am Inter/Adv Vinyasa @DanceSpace
9-10am All Levels @Winsdsor (members only)
10:30-11:30 Vinyasa Yoga @Quail Valley (members only)
10am-11:30am Sunday Fun Day Flow @Sebastianyoga
Workshops are a great way to dive deep into a subject. Most workshops thrive in a two hour time slot and any of my offerings can be tailored to a one on one setting. We can create an event for you at my studio in Vero Beach, FL or I can travel to you!!
- Bandhas and Breath: Location, Manipulation, Physical, & Energetics. Learn how to harness the physical and energetics of the Bandhas to take your practice to new heights!!
- Restorative Yoga: Let the stress melt away through deep holds, supple stretches, use of props, centering breath, and supportive music. This workshop will leave you feeling grounded, centered, focused and relaxed. For those who are drawn to a Yin practice, this is the place for you. Accessible to all levels. 2 blocks and a blanket are required
- Vinyasa Blend: Vinyasa Blend: Also known as the Shelley Xanax…this practice is about creating a balance of heat and calm in the body. Enjoy a combination of pranayama, meditation, visualization, creative movement, Qi gong and posture work from Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Kundalini traditions. Props are utilized, adjustments are offered and we move through space to the music of our world’s most inspiring artists. A fun, vibrant and safe environment to explore the edges of your practice while staying rooted in your breath and respecting the direction of the great teacher within. Accessible to those students who have an intermediate level practice with modifications for advanced students.
- Transitions in Vinyasa Yoga: Tricks, Tools, and Tips to safely and effectively move through your flow practice. (teachers course also available)
- Goddess Flow: An all levels inspiring moving meditation based on Chandra Namaskar, Centering Pranayama, and Rhythmic Movements to unlock the Divine Feminine Flow. This is a Lunar Based practice. Two Blocks and a Blanket are recommended.
- Creative Classes 4 Your Home Practice: These targeted workshops teach you how to build a home practice based off of your needs, limitations, goals, and interest.
- Couples Yoga: Play and Connect! It’s fun and dynamic, great for dinner parties! (teachers course also available)
- Yin & Yang: A Blended Practice Yoga & Qi-Gong Yin & Yang: A Blend of Yoga and Qi-Gong this practice builds heat, moves prana, and focuses energy that can be leveraged for great personal healing and meditation. Pranayama, Asana, Traditional Qi-Gong Protocols, Moving Meditation, and Relaxation. There is nothing quite like it!
- Sacred Space: The perfect combination of meditation, breath work, and movement. This three part class offers students the opportunity to dial in to the great teacher within and enjoy a meditative exploration on the mat. This is a true Yoga Escape and a great way to kick off your weekend, unwind, and relax. Open to all levels.
- Guided Meditation: This workshop combines gentle stretch and pranayama followed by a theme based journey into the great beyond. Bring props as is appropriate for seated meditation and corpse pose. Learn grounding breath techniques and three meditations to take with you on your journey ;0)
Also on tap for Teachers only-
Hands On Assists: Intermediate and Advanced Postures
Vinyasa Krama: How to build a Dynamic Class. Take your teaching skills to the next level! Creative sequencing based off of Krama, Peak Posture, and Theme.
Yoga Philosophy 101: learn the overview of The 8 Limbed Path of Ashtanga Yoga and how the many styles of Yoga are interrelated and practiced around the country.
Shelley Adelle: Yoga Teacher, Spiritual Enthusiast, Experimental Human: With a passion for Yoga and Energy work that is accessible Shelley brings joy to each class and encourages you to connect to the voice of the great teacher within! A former military brat, farm girl from Texas, soap store goddess & actress Shelley spent almost ten years in NYC where she studied with the top teachers in the industry including Shiva Rea, Dharma Mitra, Anna Forest, Jonathan Fields, Schuyler Grant, and many others. An artist, life-coach, reiki practitioner, writer, blogger, studio mama hen & friend…check out more at http://www.yogapagodavero.com or follow me on Twitter/IG @shelleyadelle @yogapagodavero